Elementor Pro Page Builder

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Do you assume that in the future you will be able to pass the security and update the plugin? or the 3.6.4 will be the last version here?

Elementor Pro Page Builder has been updated to 3.6.5

I’ve just updated the file :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks a lot!!!

Hello! Festi activated my Elementor Pro but now I cant update to newest Version. Elementor Pro and Element Pack? Thanks for help :slight_smile:

I get this message: Update failed: Download failed. Unauthorized

1 Like

I sent you a PM :slight_smile:

@Martin hello, I have same problem like Donnie -
I get this message: Update failed: Download failed. Unauthorized

Can you help me with this?

@Martin

Sure. Please note that you don’t need to use the WordPress plugin updates section to update Elementor Pro. You need to install the Festinger Vault plugin & go to ‘plugin updates’ tab in order to update it from there. :slight_smile:

Connecting to the library failed
Screenshot by Lightshot

@Martin

Please note that the import of demo content is not available with our services.

please update to 3.7.0

1 Like

@Steve

2 Likes

Elementor Pro Page Builder has been updated to 3.7.0

HI i just already do install the festinger vault to use elementor pro i try to deactive both of pro and free version even try to re-install from festinger it’s still not working for the lincese of the pro version any idea to help ?

@Martin

Hi

I installed Elementor Pro 3.7.0 but i cannot use any of the pro features. I am being asked to upgrade

@here

I uploaded a new version. This should work with the pro features.

Please report back in case you’re still experiencing issues.