Elementor Pro Page Builder

Why can I only access version 3.5.2?

Hi There,
Could you please update this plugin to the latest version?
The latest version is:

3.6.0 - 2022-01-31

Elementor Pro Page Builder has been updated to 3.6.0

Elementor Pro Page Builder has been updated to 3.6.1

update to 3.6.2 please?

1 Like

Elementor Pro Page Builder has been updated to 3.6.2

Please change the update system back to what it was. So much easier. 3.6.3

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, but our system is much faster and more stable now :wink:

Version 3.6.3 will be uploaded very soon.

@Steve

Hello,
Could you update it to 3.6.3?

1 Like

Elementor Pro Page Builder has been updated to 3.6.3

Hi

When i got to add a pro element i can do that. When i try to add a pro template it wont allow it and asks me to connect my account with elementor. Any ideas how to access pro templates?

Thanks

Please note that the import of Elementor Pro templates is considered as ‘the import of demo content’ and therefore it is not available with our services.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

1 Like

another plugin is not working today
i try to update elementor pro and i cant!

Hello @Martin @Steve ,
Could you update it to 3.6.4?

Regards

1 Like

thats what i try to do
it giving me this error
once i click the update button

Elementor Pro Page Builder has been updated to 3.6.4

Again, you cannot update the plugins from your WordPress plugins update dashboard. You need to go to Festinger Vault → Plugin Updates and you can control the updates from there.

1 Like

Not sure how to create a new post so I replied to this one…when download elementor Pro from the website and install it it says style.css not found. also, whenever I try to add anything from my Wordpress dashboard using the Plugin it always says download not available.

Hey man, that’s the correct way of doing it =).

Please install this item as a plugin. The error notice will be displayed as you tried to upload a plugin as a theme :wink:

Could you let us know what items by sending us an email to hello@festingervault.com?

Elementor Pro 3.6.5 published.