CartFlows Pro

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.1

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.11.1 to 1.11.2. @Steve

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.2

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.11.2 to ???. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.2

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.11.2 to 1.11.3. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.11.2 to 1.11.3. @Steve

1 Like

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.3

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.4

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.5

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.11.5 to 1.11.5. @Steve

[ignore, i see its done already]

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.11.5 to The current upload seems to be wrong and is not the upload for the PRO version. please check… @Steve

Thanks for reporting. The file has been replaced now with correct one.

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.6

it’s not working. I installed the free version and the the pro version. Then I get this message. After clicking “Replace current with uploaded”, only the free version is visible in the plugin site. Is this pro version outdated?

Hello @rotmilan – thank you for reporting this issue.

@Steve – please check the pro version of this item.

The file has been replaced now.

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.11.6 to last one plz. @Steve