CartFlows Pro

I had the same issue @bigsender mentioned. My site breaks after uploading the Pro plugin? Any idea why this could be happening?

@Martin

Hi @bigsender and @marketman ā€“ thanks a lot for reporting this issue. I have replaced both free and paid versions, and this should work 100%. Kindly re-download the files and you should be good to go.

Iā€™m clearing my cache and deleting the original plugins via FTP but the pro version overwrites the free version - then still doesnt work. It says ā€˜Go Proā€™ instead of ā€˜Activate Licenseā€™.

I tried installing in separate folders too. Is it possible the original plugin has installed some sort of hidden detection file?

Having the same problems with the Pro features not showing up at all.
After installing the free version here from Festingervault and then uploading the pro version it tries to replace the free version. After itā€™s installed, it still says it is not the pro version and all features are disabled.

Thanks for any update on this!

@Martin , the newly replaced version seems to update the plugin now without crashing the site, BUT it doesnā€™t update the plugin version to 1.10.x in Wordpress, so Iā€™m still being annoyed by the notification to update?

Other that that, I ā€œbelieveā€ that it actually did update the features without crashing. So weā€™re getting close to solving it haha.

Hi @10110 and @10110 - thanks a lot for your ongoing support and explanations.

Please confirm with me what versions of the ā€˜freeā€™ and ā€˜proā€™ youā€™re both using, so I can try to replicate this issue from our end, as when I test it on a localhost, itā€™s working like a charm.

Iā€™m downloaded the Free and Paid versions directly from festingervault.com on Aug 6 so CartFlows Pro 1.10.2 and CartFlows Free 1.10.3

Cartflows has an option under settings to ā€˜delete all CartFlows dataā€™ on removal on Plugin, which makes you type in DELETE to confirm. However, when I reinstall it, all my old flows and settings are restored.

This might be a noob theory, but is it possible CartFlows authors marked our website as nulled Plugin users by including some sort of file with our original install?

BTW this support is immaculate, the FV team are a bunch of legends :pray:

@Martin Yeah itā€™s strange for me. I just tried updating both the Free & Paid versions again & the pro stays stuck a 1.7.2 for myselfā€¦

The way Iā€™ve been updating the plugins is by just re-installing the newer updates version over the current existing older versions on my website.

Previously I was using ā€œeasy theme & plugin upgradesā€ to do this, but in an effort to fix this I tried to install cartflows without this updater pluginā€¦ and it seems Wordpress had updated this internally, and now has itā€™s own ā€œreplace current with uploadedā€ feature built in for existing plugins.

Is this correct? and is this the best way to upload these plugins?

Thank you! As @bigsender said. Support here has been phenomenal! Thank you!!

Hey there
Can you make a tutorial for me because does not working for me at all
Thanks in advance

@here

Hi everyone ā€“ the file has been replaced after investigation and this pro version (1.10.2) should work as a charm in combination with Carflows 1.10.4 free version.

Please re-download Cartflows free and pro versions and please report back in case youā€™re still encountering issues.

@Martin Can you please help me? I have no idea how to add the license key

Have you installed both free and paid versions from our website?

1 Like

Yes I have installed from your website but on localhost

I just tested it and version 1.10.4 free version + pro version is working on localhost.

1 Like

Thanks for reply I will try again

1 Like

Thank you so much yes now when I have tested the 1.10.4 free version is working correctly :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @hassenzouaripro ā€“ I am happy to read that you got the Cartflows Pro working =)

Enjoy!

1 Like

Please update CartFlows Pro 1.10.2 to 1.11.0. @Steve

1 Like

CartFlows Pro has been updated to 1.11.0