YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search

Download Link:

This is a support topic for YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search 1.8.1 to 1.21.0. @Steve

1 Like

YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search has been updated to 1.17.0

Please update YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search 1.17.0 to 1.21. @Steve

1 Like

@Steve

1 Like

YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search has been updated to 1.17.0

Please update YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search 1.17.0 to 1.22.0. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Any GPL isn’t updating YITH plugins since May, 2022.

You mean that it isn’t possible to update the plugins due to how they’re coded now? They’ve updated other YITH plugins I reported as outdated, not all of which them tho, but some for sure

I don’t know what exactly happened, but I’m trying to use YITH alternatives.

Verify the version was updated, maybe it was updated to an already outdated version. What was the plugin?

Thanks, I completely missed it, indeed this Yith plugins were updated to an outdated version lol

• Frontend Manager
  • One click checkout
  • Subscription
  • Easy Login & Register
  • Review for Discounts
  • Review Reminder
  • Quick Checkout for Digital Goods

The rest I notified them about, couldn’t be updated

Hey man, thanks a lot for your inquiry on our forums.

It’s true indeed that the YITH plugins lack new updates.

The main reason: is they are literally hunting down GPL websites and changed their pricing plans in a couple of months. Previously, I bought the developer license and distributed all new versions. Now, they are changing at least $69 per plugin * 30 = $2100 per year to keep them up to date.

This is financially not feasible at this moment and therefore we do update smaller batches. In some cases, a file will be updated with a lower version than the most actual one. We do this on purpose, as the YITH developers are changing their security protocols to protect their addons even better. So mostly, it requires time and effort to check their most recent updates more comprehensively.

I hope this makes and @vaulter - thanks a lot for your comment here as well.

Hey @Martin, thanks a lot for commenting on this topic. I’ve figured it had something to do with YITH’s aggressive pricing and the lack of bundles. Can’t complain about the Vault, it has been great to me! Haha! :slight_smile:

No worries! =)

I always appreciate the time and effort customers take to give suggestions to improve the vault.

YITH is pretty aggressive yes - but to be honest, their YITH plugins are bloated as f*.

I would recommend using the default WooCommerce addons, which are well programmed.

YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search has been updated to 1.28.0.

Please update YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search 1.28.0 to 1.33.0. @Steve

YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search has been updated to 1.30.0.

Please update YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search 1.30.0 to 1.35. @Steve

Hi Nhactopgroup,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information: