WP PAA Generator

Any update in this plugin? pls

Hi @sunipi,

Please note that the latest uploaded plugin should work as expected.

For me dosent work because cause conflict with the last php version. If i want use the plugin in this version, i have to go back to php 7.4

What issue / error do you get? Can you post the error, here, please?

the plugin working or not ? befor i go to buy Lifetime VIP

@Martin @Steve @kccan1013

Please update WP PAA Generator @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

@Steve Why you write in info plugin 100% Functional ?
I subscribed for this website yesterday for this plugin, I think you need to send my money back.

@Steve how many days to wait ?

Hello @alanwaans,

Thanks for your comment here.

Could you please let us know what issues you’re encountering with this plugin?

@Martin the plugin need to update

@Martin @Steve when will be update available?

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

@Steve 5 days without update the plugin, be honest with me update will be added or NOT ? Yes or NO .
Don’t waste your time and my time .

Waiting @Steve

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

@Steve
Okey that’s fine, waiting for update as soon as possible :smiling_face:

Please update WP PAA Generator 1.4.3 to latest. @Steve

Please update WP PAA Generator 1.4.3 to Latest version please. @Steve