WP PAA Generator

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP PAA Generator

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

I get this error and the plugin does not work -
“Cron reschedule event error for hook: step4wpaa, Error code: could_not_set, Error message: The cron event list could not be saved., Data: {“schedule”:“wppaagenerator_every_onehalf_minute”,“args”:[],“interval”:90}”

How to fix?

Keith C

Hello @kccan1013 – thanks a lot for your message here.

As I don’t have personal experience with this plugin, it’s good to check your cronjobs using the Crontrol plugin:

It looks like there is an issue with your cronjobs.

my server company states this - I installed this plugin and on here Log In ‹ Starter Wordpress — WordPress you can hover over the 4 actions (step1wpaa etc…) and click on Run Now… But nothing happens.

The crons are working, the plugin is not.

Thank you and best regards,
Dillon,
Team Python

This Plugin needs to be updated the current version is 1.42

@FestingerUpdates

good to go to install and try this, @Festinger ?

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

this appears to be the exact same plugin that I downloaded don’t see any changes in comparing the two, let me test

Installed and still not working does exactly the same thing it did before, just stuck on pending, and yes I know what I am doing worked in WP for over 10 years now, and own multiple ecom stores in WP

as you can see stuck and started this campaign 2 hours ago

I got the same error of my collegue kccan1013 plugin don’t work

WP PAA Generator has been updated to 1.4.3.

Thanks, @tryooo and @kccan1013 for reporting this issue.

I updated the source to version 1.4.3 and this should work without any issues =)

Please report back in case it’s not working for you.

i did install new update but it give me licence key

@tryooo try typing anything into the license field and hit activate plugin, I did got an error but the plugin allows you to work with it I am testing now…will post again if it works

Please fill in any value in the license field and it should work as expected =)

Working - Yes! but this is 4 versions behind if you could get more updates to this that would be great, I can also buy one version and you can do what you do I can send in latest version each time:)

@kccan1013 → thanks a lot for your confirmation.

Unfortunately, the developer changed some stuff in the latest version so we’re investigating if the new version can be updated. =)

1 Like

update on the progress of an update?

@here

I can confirm the latest version of this plugin is working as expected.