WP Offload SES - AWS Simple Email Service Integration

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP Offload SES - AWS Simple Email Service Integration

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

WP Offload SES - AWS Simple Email Service Integration has been updated to 1.6.2.

WP Offload SES - AWS Simple Email Service Integration has been updated to 1.6.3.

WP Offload SES - AWS Simple Email Service Integration has been updated to 1.6.4.

WP Offload SES - AWS Simple Email Service Integration has been updated to 1.6.5.

Please update WP Offload SES - AWS Simple Email Service Integration 1.6.5 to 1.6.6. @Steve

Several changes have occurred with 1.6.6 including 8.2 support, AWS SDK upgrade, and a wp_mail bug fix that was affecting many users.

@Steve → please check.

WP Offload SES - AWS Simple Email Service Integration has been updated to 1.6.6.

The plugin has been updated now.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Please let us know if the file is working now for you.

Hey @Steve there is a glitch with this plugin. Although it installs and works as expected, new e-mails sent do NOT show up in the “Activity” tab.

I had this installed from somewhere else and it did show up there, then when I updated to Festinger’s version, emails no longer show up in “Activity” which is one of the Pro features (the free version doesn’t allow activity).

Thank you for checking this out!

@Steve → could you please check if this plugin can be updated/replaced?

Thanks!

The file has been replaced with new one. Reiinstall the plugin now.

Hello,

I downloaded the version today and unfortunately it is still not updating the activity. The activity tab was working before trying Festinger’s version.

1 Like

Looks like it’s working now, nevermind!

1 Like

Cheers @thegodfatherlemonrye and I am happy to read that it’s working again =)

Can we get an update please to 1.6.8? @Steve

WP Offload SES – AWS Simple Email Service Integration has been updated to 1.6.8. You can download this version from here.