WP Enjoy – EnjoyGrid Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP Enjoy – EnjoyGrid Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update WP Enjoy – EnjoyGrid Pro 1.0.5 to Theme Version: 1.0.9 - Last updated: June 6, 2023. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Can you provide me with its latest version at least? I may try with my developer friends to find possible solutions too?
Looking forward to your reply!

Hi there, I’m still waiting for your reply?
If you can provide me with a raw file. freshly downloaded the latest version. I can try activating with my developer friends.
Looking forward to hearing from you more!

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

I understand all this stuff.
I’m requesting the latest updated files. regardless of its activation by your tech team. I just wanted to have latest updated theme files. I can try myself or with the help of my friends to activate the theme.
And you guys can also try to activate theme license key…

Hi, any updates? I’m waiting for updated files… without activation as well… If you can share?

Your concern has been addressed here:

Please update WP Enjoy – EnjoyGrid Pro 1.0.5 to 1.0.8. @Steve

Hi avitrova,

Please read this topic for more information:

WP Enjoy – EnjoyGrid Pro has been updated to 1.1.0.