WordPress Automatic Plugin (WP Automatic)

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WordPress Automatic Plugin (WP Automatic)

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

Please, upgrade to 3.55.1.

I think getting the update request onto the forums is a waste of time. The input field was just great on the product’s page.

thanks

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your update request. I am happy to let you know that our system has updated your request.

Is the service of wordpress free of cost ???

Update to 3.55.2, please.

– your post has been redacted by the Festinger Vault theme.

Reason: offtopic talk –

WordPress Automatic Plugin has been updated to 3.55.2

Please, update to 3.55.3. Thanks.

1 Like

WordPress Automatic Plugin has been updated to 3.55.3

WordPress Automatic Plugin has been updated to 3.55.4

WordPress Automatic Plugin has been updated to 3.55.5

WordPress Automatic is now not posting ‘automatically’ - it seems like something is broken, it will only post an individual article - once - now if you press the Play button, it does not automatically post based on the time settings.

2 Likes

WordPress Automatic Plugin has been updated to 3.55.6

We’ve updated it to the latest version.

Would you be able to take a look if this fixes your issue?

Is it possible to have accidentally uploaded 3.55.5 instead of 3.55.6?

Because when I’m trying to update in WP, shows that I need to update to 3.55.6, although I’ve just downloaded the new kit for 3.55.6. Before, I had 3.55.4.

It isn’t the first time it happens. A while ago, with another version, I’ve experienced the same. What I did recently is to test if it’s working first, then change version on live sites. It has nothing to do with Festinger’s, it’s some sort of a conflict on WP, depending on your config, in my opinion. Now I’m waiting to see if the new version works as expected, then update.

Thanks for the replies here @random293.

I just checked the version number and I’ve manually fetched the new version now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please, update to 3.56.0. Thanks.

1 Like

WordPress Automatic Plugin has been updated to 3.56.0

It gives an error on my site when trying to update it. It says no plugin found and I have it active to version 3.55

@Martin