Wordfence Security Premium

Getting critical issues from wordfence about the festinger vault plugin, this is probably a false positive but I see its blocking a domain, could this effect using the vault plugin for updates?

@Martin

Same here, getting malware warnings from Wordfence and actually premium is not working, it’s still the free version.

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot for your message, but unfortunately, these developers have added our domain to their blacklist whilst we do not have any infected items. They simply do not like our concept and we’re offering their premium plugin for free; so this is a payback for offering their premium plugin for free.

Reference:

Please update Wordfence Security Premium 7.7.1 to 7.8.0. @Steve

Wordfence Security Premium has been updated to 7.8.0

Hi,

I’m new here (just purchased FV LT deal yesterday), and I’d like to ask how to upgrade Wordfence to premium without paying for the premium plan (after all, getting premium themes and plugins is why I took FV’s offer in the first place :slight_smile: ).

Can someone please guide me? Thanks!

Wordfence Security Premium has been updated to 7.8.0

All Wordfence versions require a license. Just that version (7.8 new installs) requires an account to get a FREE license. If you install the previous version first, locate your key under ‘All Options’ and keep it in a safe place to use on any other websites. This way it will save you from connecting your site to Wordfence.

Getting this error: Requested Item not found!

Hello @pankajkumarjangir – I’m able to download the latest version of WordFence.

Can you let me know how you get this error?

How to fix the License issue on a new website?

You can follow this guide:

Hay today I just install wordfence but after active this plugin its showing you need to put the license key for activation. Now, please tell me the process what I have to do now for activation

Hello @loklush → kindly check the reply above you =)

Hello I already created new wordfence account but unable to get free activation code. can you please guide me from where I can get free activation code. Bro, for more reference check below screenshot

Hi @loklush,

You can simply remove the entire WordFence premium plugin (make sure to remove the existing data of this plugin as well) and install the free version. Next, if you received the free license than upgrade with the version of our repository and this should work for an entire year =)

Important to read!

Please update Wordfence Security Premium 7.8.0 to 7.8.2. @Steve

Please update Wordfence Security Premium 7.8.0 to 7.8.2. @Steve