Wordfence Security Premium

Wordfence Security Premium has been updated to 7.8.2.

My plug-in it not active can you please help me with that

You can simply remove the entire WordFence premium plugin (make sure to remove the existing data of this plugin as well) and install the free version. Next, if you received the free license than upgrade with the version of our repository and this should work for an entire year =)

Getting installation error

Hello @sakiba.roshid,

Welcome to our community and please check this reply in order to bypass their activation:

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

How to overcome this license screen?

Licence is not activated on

Wordfence Security Premium 7.8.2

The issue has been resolved now.

Please update Wordfence Security Premium 7.8.2 to 7.9.0. @FestingerUpdates

Please update Wordfence Security Premium 7.8.2 to 7.9.0. @FestingerUpdates

Wordfence Security Premium has been updated to 7.9.0.

thereā€™s a problem and it looks weird:

• i installed it on one site several weeks ago and it worked well until suddenly it turned into a free license, all by itself
  • yesterday i installed it on 8-9 sites more (v7.9.0). on the first 4 sites it started well, as a pro version, and then on one site it turned into a free license version. on 3 other sites it continued working as a pro version
  • the rest of the sites (4-5) went wrong from the start. first, it showed an error (installation has not finished), and then it insisted on working as a free license version
  • deleting and installing again didnā€™t help

Have you tried to roll back to 7.8 with fresh install and take the free licence code? You can use it for new install and it will activate as premium

on festinger vaultā€™s ā€œplugin updatesā€ page i donā€™t have the option to rollback to an earlier version, even on the site that i installed wordfence several weeks ago
iā€™m sorry, i donā€™t understand ā€œroll back to 7.8 with fresh installā€, rollback cannot be a fresh install. did you mean ā€œdelete the current version, find somewhere older version and install itā€?
i also donā€™t understand ā€œand take the free licence code? You can use it for new install and it will activate as premiumā€, does it mean ā€œjust accept it as a free licence but it will act like itā€™s premiumā€?

Hello @dark and @federico1,

Thanks for both of your comments here.

@dark ā†’ what version are you currently using, and are you able to post a screenshot of the issue youā€™re encountering, please?

v7.9.0
one of the problems: the same key on different sites is acting as a free or premium

Hello @dark,

As WordFence is returning a value ā€˜falseā€™ when trying to check the license key, it will always return not active.

However, all the premium features are working =)

Please update Wordfence Security Premium 7.9.0 to 7.9.1. @FestingerUpdates

1 Like