Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme

new version 3.1.0

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

1 Like

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme has been updated to 3.1.0.

Hi,

I have a problem with Traveler theme that I cannot find an answer to. I hope you can help.

When a tour booking is made, no voucher is sent to the customer with full instructions for meeting and exact location. Though I have filled this under the “Tour details for voucher” section.

How can I get a voucher to send automatically to the customer?

Kind regards
Ben

Hi @amusemax,

Thanks for your comments here.

This looks like an issue related to your SMTP configuration.

Have you checked if any outgoing emails are being sent?

I find it surprising that there isn’t greater enthusiasm for establishing a travel website using the Viator or GetYourGuide API. Many of the travel templates available here in the vault are either incomplete or outdated. Is there a way to generate more interest in this specific niche and obtain additional features so that all of us can achieve success in our endeavors to create travel projects?

This theme requires the following plugins: Contact Form 7, Elementor Website Builder, MailChimp for WordPress, Option Tree, Traveler code and WPBakery Visual Composer.

This theme recommends the following plugins: Advanced Editor Tools, FOX – Currency Switcher Professional for WooCommerce, Traveler Layout Essential For Elementor and Woocommerce.

Please update Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme 3.1.0 to 3.0.1. @Steve

1 Like

Please update Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme 3.1.0 to 3.1.1. @Steve

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme has been updated to 3.1.1.

Please update Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme 3.1.1 to 3.1.2.1. @Steve

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme has been updated to 3.1.2.1 .

Can you please update the theme into latest version - v3.1.3

Traveler – Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme has been updated to 3.1.3. You can download this version from here.