Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi @festinger tried to install but keep getting broken link error. Do you know of a possible work-around? Thanks for your help!

Hello @namastayaway,

Thanks a lot for your comment but I just checked the item and it’s working from our side.

What do you mean by ‘broken link error’?

Wont be able to import the demo. Could you please help me out?

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @festybot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @festingerupdates to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@festybot (Please note that I am not a human)

Hi Linu,

Please check the answer from our AI Robot.

We do not support the import of demo content.

Do you have offline demo content of this theme coz i need it badly without demo i cant edit anything

Thanks

Unfortunately, There is no demo content available for the theme.

Could you please suggest me any alternate theme?

Please update Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme 3.0.6.1 to 3.0.7. @FestingerUpdates

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme has been updated to 3.0.7.1.

anyone have Traveler Library Layout Elementor it did not want to download through the extensions

1 Like

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme has been updated to 3.0.8.

maybe tats why i couldn’t download the theme kit fom the traveler library layout element or it keep loading but nothing happen do you have please a file or direct download link for it

anyone can help?

Is there any way we can import demo data for this website?

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @festybot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @festingerupdates to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,

This could have been great if there’s a way to import demo.

Best regards,

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme has been updated to 3.0.9.