Should we add ADULT themes and plugins to the Festinger Vault?

WP-Script can be used up to 5 domains for ‘free’ :wink:

1 Like

Is this offer still available?

Seems like my question was overlooked regarding the discount coupon for WP-Script themes :smile:

Hi @axcer,

Sorry, I indeed overlooked your question. You can enter the discount code FESTYADULT25 to get 25% off =)

If users request it then why not cause there is demand for it but as few already stated it can be in special category with pin access or some kind of locker so the ones that need them can get it without having in on google search indexed or visible to all users that werent interested in them at all in a first place but variety helps for sure since we all have different views of use for them but hey just my opinion cause wouldnt mind maybe test the niche as well maybe in the future for affiliate marketing niche and those WP Scripts already on site are great as well will do the trick of auto import of content of any kind with all plugins already listed.

I wouldnt mind seeing more PTC PPV CPV GPT scripts.
For example PTCLot or Lab from Codecanyon if applicable due to maybe API or other requirements u need to have them added to Vault but also wouldnt mind going for even more expensive ones but not expecting you @Martin to pay for it alone cause maybe crowdfunding with users and if we have enough interested users that can chip in as well to get the options we need to have it on unlimited domains for lifetime maybe 5-10-15$ from each user interested depending on item price till we reach the goal and it doesnt have to be that most expensive one but the one that we can add and use in vault with few extra options for those few extra bucks.

With this latest HYIP template and modal windows plugin and few more it can be done to emulate PTC PPV CPV CPM tasks on WP and even code some basic with ChatGpt but when its already set in plugin or theme its more userfriendlly and less time consuming with less plugins needed to be activated. Since we are all here together we can do a lot more then going solo but just my humble opinion.

When I saw this site for the first time on the BH forum getting freebies plr mrr and testing easy CPA methods cause I was broke I knew that somewhere along the way Lifetime Membership was mine when funds are in place and now that I got it im still going through the Vault finding more and more ways to use it for personal and commercial use. There are many more for sure that im not seeing but hey someone else does and thats the beauty of it and the more plugins the more fun since we have all the big ones for most niches already listed in Vault with many demos already ready and Elementor DIVI WP Bakery and many more builders ready so more automation plugins to ease the workload and increase earnings in any niche are always welcome.

Sorry for the novel but im not posting much here on daily basis so once I do write I try to compile the most of the thoughts in one post since next one is not scheduled so I might went away a bit from the Adult Themes Vote but in conclusion to it im Voting yes cause it can be a category that shows on request probably so who doesnt wanna check it out can just skip that category or even maybe hide it from showing on site.

Best Regards for all members and site staff.
Jasmin

@Joatmon,

Thanks a lot for your comprehensive feedback.

Please note that we only support WP-related plugins and themes at this moment, e.g. PTCLot is a custom PHP script.

Are there any other adult-related themes and plugins you’re missing?

No problem

Still havent scracthed a surface in Vault but if anything special pops out will try the wishlist option.

Best Regards
Jasmin

As we’ve added the adult themes and plugins to our library, I’ll close this topic.