Rey

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Rey

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

Plz update Rey theme to version 2.2.2 (14 Dec. 2021). Thanks

could you update to 2.3.2 please?

1 Like

need rey core too, won’t let me install the plugin through the wizard. it says “download failed. A valid URL was not provided.”

need the demo content too for athens

Rey has been updated to 2.3.2

Is there anyway to crack the purchase code? I can’t import demos etc

Thank you for the update too

nevermind, I didn’t look hard enough they switched where it is. You need to goto appearance and then import demo data

Thank you very much for your comment, and you’re welcome for the update.

I’m glad you found the theme settings.

Is everything fixed for you?

1 Like

Everything is perfect thanks, is there any chance to get the templates for the theme builder?

It just spams purchase code isn’t valid when I try to import one, it would be nice to have but it’s not needed.

Is there any chance you could get the demo files for the “athens” demo template? Like these:
image_2022-03-08_112040

Unfortunately, that is not possible, as the import of demo content is not included.

But, I got a little surprise for you. Here are all the demo files as offline files. :wink:

Demos.zip (1.5 MB)
exports.zip (359.1 KB)

Enjoy!

1 Like

To the first part I thought so but I just thought to ask, and damn thank you bro this subscription is definitely worth more than just 9.99 lmao. I’ll be here for a long time

1 Like

Cheers man, I’m glad you like our service.

Could you update this please?

1 Like

Rey has been updated to 2.3.5

Rey has been updated to 2.3.6

Please update Rey 2.3.6 to V2.4.5 @Steve