Rank Math SEO PRO

3.0.15 update please

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.15

version 3.0.15.1

1 Like

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.15.1

Installed 3.0.15.1 and I get this message all the time.

Any suggestions?

Sorry, this feature seems to be locked as it’s require an active license to use this.

1 Like

Any fixes in the near future?

Unfortunately, no, because this feature is executed on the server of the original developer and without a valid license key, we’re unable to bypass these checks as these are used by this feature’s API.

3.0.16 is out. Please update @Steve thx.

1 Like

@Steve – please update it.

1 Like

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.16

i had pro but it says Rank Math Pro is installed but not activated yet. [Activate now. It only takes 20 seconds!
so should i also buy rank math free too ?

@Steve – please check.

The Rank Math SEO PRO and FREE Version has been updated now.

New version out. Can you update please?

3.0.16 is the latest version .Its already updated. Thanks

Hello,
till today rank math was working for me. I have tried to update it, but it did not help. I am also using on my wordpress classic editor, I have tried to disable it if fixes rank math issues. But when I have done that I was not able to edit old posts at all.
If I click on editing rank math meta title for google, it shifts sideways and I don’t see what is on the screen. It happends to me in all internet browsers.
THis is before clicking on editing snippet:

After clicking on edit snippet:

Hi @almostbroke – thanks a lot for your message & I moved your topic to the support thread of Rank Math.

I want to confirm with you, what version of Rank Math Pro and free are you using?

And are you using the free version of Rank Math downloaded from the Vault as well?

v3.0.16.1 is out today. Please update @Steve thx

1 Like

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.16.1