Rank Math SEO PRO

update required to version 3.0.9

1 Like

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.9

I downloaded it (Rank Math SEO FREE 1.0.79), Install it, after that I installed the Pro version but there is still the free version and I got this message:

1 Like

Thank you for reporting this issue. I just checked both files and it looks that the free version was outdated.

The free version + pro version has been tested with the latest version, and please update both and it will work like a charm.

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.10.1

New update dropped. ETA when it’s going to be up?

1 Like

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.11

Just a heads up for everyone - until you update to .88 instead of .87 on FREE version, Rank Math’s site says the update won’t work!

1 Like

after updating to rank math pro 3.0.11 there is a message saying " Rank Math Pro is installed but not activated yet. [Activate now]. It only takes 20 seconds!"

and in the plugins tab it says “enable updates”

If I click activate now or enable updates will they try to bill me for the pro version?

@Martin

Hey man, welcome here.

Have you installed the free version of Rank Math as well?

1 Like

Hi, yes I have the free version of rank math installed as well. I had to reconnect to my analytics account and search console, but once that was done the plugin worked properly.

Is there a way to install the updates without having to reconnect each time?

Also Rank math pro 3.0.12 is available now.

3.0.12 Version Please :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.12

Yes - you can enable automatic updates using the Festinger Vault plugin and the plugin will be automatically updated without having to reconnect each time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please update

1 Like

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.13

Pls update

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Rank Math SEO PRO has been updated to 3.0.14