Pawsitive - Pet Care & Pet Shop

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Pawsitive - Pet Care & Pet Shop

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

I have a problem with this theme. As soon as I install it or upload zip file and install my wordpress installation crash and I only see this message:
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I tried to install it on 2 different hostings, but it’s the same problem.
I never get any message to site admin email.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this @konrado123.

I’m tagging my teammate to see if this theme can be updated @Steve.

1 Like

Pawsitive - Pet Care & Pet Shop has been updated to 1.2.2.

The item has been updated now, so feel free to try the new version.

ok, thank you. But how can I download new version? When I click download I’m getting this file: pawsitive-100-1635073283.zip - it;s exactly same name, same size and inside are the same files/folders from 2020? I only had 1 download which I used for the previous version which doesn’t work. How can I download new/working version?