Password Protect WordPress Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Password Protect WordPress Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi. I’ve installed the plugin but it request a license key to use pro version features. Any info regarding this issue?

Would you be able to post a screenshot of this issue, please?

Any news?

I sent you a PM with an older version.

Would you be able to check this out, please?

Password Protect WordPress Pro has been updated to 1.4.0

Hi,

I have the same problem as Brank87 previously had

Hi @Bendo – please note that you can a previous version that should work as expected =)

@Martin
Plugin still asking for a license key even with the older version (1.3.3.1)

@Martin

@Martin @Steve Any news on the license issue? All PRO functions are not working

Hi @Kamus – unfortunately there is no update available.

Hello @Martin , I managed to activate the plugin by inserting into the database:

INSERT INTO `wp_options` (`option_id`, `option_name`, `option_value`, `autoload`) VALUES (NULL, 'wp_protect_password_license_key', 'license_key', 'yes')
INSERT INTO `wp_options` (`option_id`, `option_name`, `option_value`, `autoload`) VALUES (NULL, 'wp_protect_password_licensed', '1', 'yes')

I hope this helps :facepunch:

Very very nice.

This works indeed =)

How can i do this ? can someone help me please, thanks in advance

Hello @lopez_fire,

That code is not required anymore as this plugin will work without the pre-activation.

@Steve → can you please update this source?

Sorry no update is available yet.

Thanks for the answer, it doesnt work. it says that it needs the code to be able to use the pro features. thanks

Hello, I tried to install this plugin but it asks for a license. Can you please fix it?