Novo – Photography

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Novo – Photography

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Update? Also, cant import demo content.

1 Like

Novo - Photography has been updated to 4.0.4

we can’t import the demo content

@Steve setup wizard is asking for theme license activation code and that is probably why we can not import demo content.

also needs an update 4.0.5 Version 4.0.5 (required update) but may have a 4.0 update (tried to edit the post but it says the comment is too long and I couldn’t add the updated version)

@The_Life_Force_Netwo Hi, welcome here!

Please note that the import of demo content is not included with our services.

@Steve – please update.

Thank you so much,

I apologise we just saw it had “one-click add demo content” in the description but to have that activated you need to activate the theme with the code however thank you guys for all your help.

No worries. We’re just copying the description of the original theme, so I can understand that it might be misleading in this case. We will correct that. =)

It has up an update to version 4.0.5. Please update… Thanks

1 Like

Novo - Photography has been updated to 4.0.5.

Please update Novo - Photography 4.0.5 to Version 3.0.8. @Steve

Please update Novo - Photography 4.0.5 to 4.1.0. @Steve

Novo - Photography has been updated to 4.1.0.

Novo - Photography has been updated to 4.2.0.

Please update Novo - Photography 4.2.0 to Novo 4.2.2. @Steve

1 Like

Novo - Photography has been updated to 4.2.2.

Novo – Photography has been updated to 4.2.2. You can download this version from here.

Please update Novo – Photography from 4.2.2 to 4.2.6. @Steve

Novo – Photography has been updated to 4.2.5. You can download this version from here.