Migrate from Free to Pro/Paid version of plugins

Hello everyone,

I recently became part of this great community. I already have two websites that I’m running with free versions of the plugins (Elementor, Updraft, Metform, etc.).

Does any of you know if it’s possible to install the premium versions from the Festinger Vault plugin and migrate all the settings from the free ones to the premium ones?

What is the smoothest way to do something like that? I’m assuming there is a better way than building the whole website from scratch with paid plugins.

Hello @stodigi,

Thanks a lot for your message here and welcome to the community =)

I hope you’re enjoying our services so far.

Please note that we’re using the same exact file as the original ‘pro’ versions → so if you install the Festinger Vault plugin, it will automatically sync with your current installed plugins & themes. If you don’t have the pro version installed, you can do so using our Festinger Vault plugin as well and it will automatically ‘see’ the data from the previous free versions. You will enjoy the premium features without any data loss.

You can simply install the premium version and it will sync with your existing/free versions. =)

I hope this will answer your questions and if you need our help, please feel free to ask =)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.