Masterstudy Education

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Masterstudy Education

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Masterstudy - Education WordPress Theme v4.4.3 needed

Thanks a lot for your update request. I am happy to let you know that our system has updated your request.

Please update to version 4.4.7 March 24, 2022

1 Like

Masterstudy Education has been updated to 4.4.7

Thanks for rapid update!!! Can you inform if theme is edited or not (and if we can import demos w/o activating theme)

PS. Theme docs say that activation is reuired to import demos…

Thanks

Unfortunately, this is not possible as it requires a license key per domain.

Yup, therefore we do not provide the feature to import the demo contents, sorry.

Please update to version 4.5.1 Thanks!

1 Like

Masterstudy Education has been updated to 4.5.1

Please update to version 4.5.2
Thanks!

@Steve

Masterstudy Education has been updated to 4.5.2

Thanks can you try to get it again? the plugins dont update, it seems as if the plugins are still the older version.
Thanks!

Hi @talome – that’s odd, but this is the latest version.

Are you using the FV plugin to update your items?

Hi,
Its for a different site so no but the previous updated worked fine. I tried disabling any cache plugins.
The weird thing is that it says the plugin has been updated successfully. I have tried manually updating the plugin (not theme) via upload after i erased the old version and it still didnt update. The theme updated fine though

So you’re running version 4.5.2 and that one is not working?

I got confused by your latest sentence that the theme was updated fine…

So the theme is 4.5.2 but the plugins dont get updated to the new version.

Hi @talome – please post an update request in the addons topic, so our @Steve can update the related addons. =)

Hi,
Please update to Version 4.5.4
Thanks!

1 Like

@Steve