Kadence Theme Pro Addon

Please update Kadence Theme Pro Addon 1.0.9 to 1.0.10. @Steve

Kadence Theme Pro Addon has been updated to 1.0.10.

Please update Kadence Theme Pro Addon 1.0.10 to 1.0.11. @Steve

1 Like

Kadence Theme Pro Addon has been updated to 1.0.11.

Please update Kadence Theme Pro Addon 1.0.11 to 1.0.12. @Steve

We will update the file as soon as possible.

Please update Kadence Theme Pro Addon 1.0.11 to 1.0.12. @Steve

1 Like

Kadence Theme Pro Addon has been updated to 1.0.12.

Please update Kadence Theme Pro Addon 1.0.12 to 1.0.13 @Steve

1 Like

Kadence Theme Pro Addon has been updated to 1.0.13.

It’s not working for importing starter files even after installing all required pro plugins, It asks for upgrade. Not able to import starter themes

You need to install Kadence Starter Templates from Festinger, it’s working for me !

Just to clarify, I got confused with the design library, which works. image
But the Starter Templates are downloaded from the Kadence site, so I don’t think there’s a workaround.

KadencePro theme “Niche News” doesn’t import when i have all the plugins installed, it says KADENCE BUNDLE IS REQUIRED and redirects me to their website.

Kadence Theme Pro Addon has been updated to 1.0.14.

@Martin @Steve Maybe an unusual request for you, but here we go:

I’ve replaced all the Festinger versions of the Kadence Pro plugins with their official downloads, as I’ve subscribed to their direct support service now for these plugins.

However, for some reason the activation isn’t working with my bundle key.

Is there something leftover in the options table or code in other festinger plugins that might be blocking me activating these offical source plugins, that I can remove?

For us, Festinger is a way to have longer trials of these pro plugins, then the ones that we value and need direct support, we then also pay for directly, in respect of their also good work. I hope others that can afford, also do the same, but I just need a process to then remove whatever is blocking their hone-home calls so that we can activate the official source versions, and set for their auto-updating direct from source.

Hi @marcusquinn,

Thanks for your question here and we’re happy to assist you. While we love to read that you purchased an original copy of the Kadence Theme, you can easily activate it by resetting all the theme settings to default and it will reset the saved license values as well:

How to Import, Export, and Reset Kadence Theme Customizer Settings Using Starter Templates Plugin - Kadence WP Documentation.

Please report back in case this doesn’t work for you.

Thanks for getting back to me. Yeah, Festinger for me solves the problem of time to trial before we can monetise using something, or avoiding time-costs in licence management.

Then, I think we should all then invest in the theme and plugin developers once their solutions have proven their value.

For anyone doing similar, happy to report that it all worked after overwriting each of the Festinger versions, and then activating the licence.

I’ll continue to promote both Festinger for what you guys solve so well, and the themes and plugins that also can offer more time to their consideration of improvement suggestions when they also have our support as direct customers, too.

WordPress GPL might go down as the smartest open-source decision ever made, I can only imagine how much human progress has been made in the last 20 years because of it.

Well done all those supporting and improving it with feedback and constructive help in testing and solving. :pray:

1 Like

Please update Kadence Theme Pro Addon 1.0.14 to 1.0.16. @Steve

Hi cami3,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information: