Juris - Law, Lawyer and Attorney

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Juris - Law, Lawyer and Attorney

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update Juris - Law, Lawyer and Attorney 1.3.8 to version 1.4.3. @Steve

1 Like

@Steve

1 Like

Juris - Law, Lawyer and Attorney has been updated to 1.4.2

in this theme I cant use the demo also didnt find why?

Thanks a lot for your question. Generally we do not support the import of demo content as that requires an active license key, but I’ll ask my team mate to check if the offline demo content files are available.

@Steve – can you please check?

Hello thank you for this theme…I have been able to download it and import the demo and the demo works very fine but I am unable to make any edits from the theme options section like change the logos etc…it is requesting for purchase code when I try to edit and save any changes. Please kindly assist.

Hello @talk2ckinnovations, and welcome to our community.

I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is an update available for this theme.

Update is not available for the theme yet. Will update it as soon as possible.

Juris – Law, Lawyer and Attorney has been updated to 1.4.2. You can download this version from here.