iBid

Download Link:

This is a support topic for iBid

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hello,

I’ve downloaded iBid theme using my subscription plan, but it’s asking license number in order to download demo content.
How can I get it? Because without demo content it’s basicaly useless.

iBid has been updated to 3.5.5

Hi @AkRoNaS,

I updated the theme for you please install the ModelThemeFramework.zip and use the following license key.

71f5e316-a8c2-48eb-8732-21ad1d2e0aa7

Please note that it might say ‘invalid’, but please ignore this message as the import of the demo works =)

The plugin can be downloaded from here:
modeltheme-framework.zip (104.0 MB)

Thanks for your answer.

I’ve just updated ibid theme, but seems like it’s still the same version 2.9.2

According to your given information it should be 3.5.5
After installing ModelThemeFramework plugin I actived theme using your given licence. But I’m still facing the same issue as I can’t access demo content.
Please check my attachements.

@Martin

This is ibid 2.9.2 – as explained, please upgrade to version 3.5.5 =)

Please check your updated version. It’s still 2.9.2 https://festingervault.com/ibid/

Please check now, I manually forced an update.

The issue remains.

I also tried to reactivate ModelThemeFramework plugin and then again activate license, but it still doesn’t work.

Have you input the license key as well?

Ofcourse.
Everytime I put license code the page automaticaly refresh itself after 3 seconds and then again it shows as Not Active theme.
Have you tried to activate it and get demo import working?

I sent you a personal message with the request to have a closer look at this issue.

Please reply to the private message. Thanks.

Hello,

I’m not receiving your responses in private messages, so I’m getting back with the same issue.
Please check the attachment.

// image removed as it contains content of a personal message.

Hi @AkRoNaS – please check your Pm.

Hello, @Martin @Steve

I have the same problem with import demo data in version 3.5.5.

Is this problem solved?

Thanks for your reply.

Hello @Gene – thanks a lot for your message and welcome to our community.

Please note that generally, the import of demo content is not available with our services.

@Steve – please check for offline demo content.

@Martin that is, if I buy this theme here, I can’t import the demo version?

Offline demo content is not available for iBid.

@Martin sorry, how to understand offline? If I buy this theme, online import is possible?
Because now I see this message: “You have not activated this license yet! Click [here]” And license key not active.