How do you think we do? We do loot a lifetime membership of the best idea to improve our services! :-)

Excellent suggestions! Just joined Festingervault, and I’m very surprised to see how lively and passionate the members are.
If I may add - maybe users with cool plugins can give access to Festinger the plugin that you might not have, so you can have a look at it, and possibly bring it here. I’ll be more than happy to contribute first, already found a few that isn’t here.
I sincerely wish more newcomes and budding freelancers to not worry about spending thousands on good plugins while starting out.

Hey man,

Thanks a lot for your comment here and welcome to the community =)

We have that already in place (just added it two days ago):

Cheers!

1 Like

Perhaps for advanced users : What if we had some storage space where we could save our favourites unzipped allowing us to rclone / rsync to our server… only files that have been changed, added, deleted for a specified number of plugins

Would also be nice if somebody could develop an rclone based plugin that could be used to manage plugins more efficiently … perhaps even take it to the next level with something like gitlab ; - / crazy I know

Hello @braveio – thanks a lot for your comment here and this looks like something we can think about. =)

Hey there, I recently joined by recommendation and I have to say I was surprised by the size of the library (I found plugins I haven’t seen on other GPL sites). Also, it’s really cool to see level of user activity and enthusiasm here. :grinning: The main reasons I wanted to join was because your service seemed well-functioning, trustworthy/legal and would therefore be around also in the future - things that separates Festinger from a lot of other GPL clubs out there. So, kudos!

I found an error though: On the homepage, the comparison chart says “Free From Nulled/Cracked Files”. But to be fair, there are items here that are nulled. Maybe it’s just an omission, but I wanted to make you aware of it. I saw the discussion in an earlier reply, so I understand that nulling is done for good reasons and only when necessary.

In connection with that, I have a suggestion that I think would be useful:
Include some kind of label or symbol to indicate if the code of an item has been tampered with. E.g. if users choose between two similar plugins, one nulled and the other clean, such a label would make it easier to make a decision on which they prefer to download with regards to clients, security etc.

Thanks @aprdes, for the great suggestion.

We will be adding a feature like that in the near future =)

Its awesome to be a part of this community. I’m a lite user but love the “peace in mind” feeling - In case I need anything, I have the vault… Like a cheat code haha

Mostly I download theme/plugins from here to test the features and when clients are satisfied with the result, I ask the client to buy the product from the actual product owners. Theme/plugins creators need to survive as well. :slight_smile:

My request is somehow similar to what others have asked previously… “Group Buy” like feature.
#Case 1: Create a pool where user can fund to buy certain theme/plugins and have chance to have the actual key so that we can get in touch with the plugin authors incase of any issues.
For example WPForms Elite plan - yearly sub comes at 299/yr… I cannot afford that alone. If there were seeders, it’d really be possible. Although I can fnd this plugin in Vault, I cannot use that in my clients site because I won’t have the purchase key and in case we need to contact support - we can’t.
I don’t mind paying nominal yearly license fee for such product. And I think use case of vault will increase contributing to long term sustainability, benifiting all the involved parties (Festinger Vault, Users like me including my clients as well as the actual prduct owners)

#Case 2: Group buy for lifetime products from the platform like APPSumo. These kind of platforms have some very promising products which we can take advantage of.
This can either be a separate category like what we already have as a “Vault” or somewhat - Create a pool for funding and buy the product.

Or give me/us the opportunity to colloborate with you to create a site with features mentioned above.

1 Like

We will definitely consider something like that :wink:

We will go through the entire list and we will compile a new ideas forum section where everyone can vote for their beloved requested features. Thanks everyone for participating!!