How do you think we do? We do loot a lifetime membership of the best idea to improve our services! :-)

Hello everyone,

It’s awesome to work with everyone involved with the Festinger Vault.

THANK YOU!

We’ve been working hard to make the requested changes happen. In the past 6 months, we achieved:

• From 4300 WordPress themes and plugins to 8000+.
  • We’ve expanded our client base by 38%!!
  • We’ve integrated more than 15 out of 18 requested features for the Festinger Vault plugin.
  • 350 Elementor Template Kits have been added.
  • We’ve expanded our crew from 3 to 7 full-time guys. (say hello to our new guys! :smiley: )

However, we’re not done yet!

We would LOVE to hear your feedback, so we can improve our services even further.

So let’s hear your voice and if we nominate you for the best idea, you get a lifetime membership for free.

This is worth $199 and you will get unlimited downloads + domains & lifetime updates.

Feel free to share whatever you think, we’re HAPPY to consider any kind of request. Well, most of them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers from the Festinger Vault team.

11 Likes

If possible you can also include php scripts

5 Likes

You can also add Application, PHP Scripts, HTML Templates & Shopify Themes.

3 Likes

Group buy services like ahrefs?

3 Likes

And definitely things like this https://www.tryhoverify.com/ that everyone here would want to use

1 Like

So not sure if it’s at all possible (legally), but just throwing it out there - what if festinger had its own exclusive bank of premium stock photos and footage? I’m sure many of us use stock photos and other stuff from time to time, so what if we contributed to it whenever we downloaded a premium stock photo or a video, or other graphic templates? Considering the number of members, we could collect quite a lot of them relatively quickly. I’ve got a couple to contribute myself, in fact. I’m not sure how the images are protected, but it’s just an idea I had, since good stocks are hard to come by for cheap (or free).

2 Likes
2 Likes

PHP scripts

2 Likes

Maybe you can add other CMS like Joomla, Shopify, Drupal and you can also add PHP Scripts or Apps Script
Thanks

2 Likes

Offer Free / Paid Support for users who want / need it. Not sure how to prevent spam if you enable direct messaging, maybe a live chat option on a specific help page only.

1 Like

php scripts

1 Like

so you’ll probably know how to set a frontend editing of post query on a blog that was build with Oxygen builder?

1 Like

I would love to see an official REST API so developers or web designers can build their own front end so their clients can download and install plugins or even use it themselves to automate bulk plugin downloads and updates. It can be rate limited or even offered as a separate service, but it would be great to have something like that.

2 Likes
  1. Have a feature to scan existing plugins/themes on a site and update them in the plugin/theme vault. I had to manually download all existing plugins to set them in the vault for auto-update.
  2. Have a feature to quickly request an update for a plugin within the Festinger plugin. This will be a bit quicker than asking on the forum.
  3. Add a section for free downloadable courses.
  4. Host a weekly or monthly review of the websites of Festinger members where each member reviews each others website and also take feedback for their website. You could also host the best website design contest yearly where users vote on the website of a member associated with their profile. The best one wins some credits.
  5. As other members suggested, Group buying of services like of jasper or semrush.
  6. In the future you could make an app and connect it to the WordPress store through rest API.
  7. Partner with WordPress-related services and hosting providers and provide discounts to Festinger members.
  8. We know all files are safe but to attract more new users, You could integrate with the virus total through API so every file uploaded into the database is scanned automatically, and results are embedded with a link below every plugin or theme, It could be a small checkmark.
  9. Ability to pay in installments like 3 or 4 for a lifetime membership.
  10. A chatbot for answering pre-sales or general queries.
  11. A troubleshoot feature where we could also troubleshoot plugins or the website in general. The current WordPress troubleshoot plugin (health check) is not good.
    That’s all I could think of currently. We all members are also thankful to the Festinger team for providing such great features and esp helping affected babiato forum members :slightly_smiling_face:
5 Likes

I think we cold add more tutorials on how you guys unblock the plugin. That way, the community could learn more PHP and more people could try to unlock some plugin/theme.

1 Like

I will keep focusing in WordPress and wordpress plugins, i think is better to have less products top quality and working well, than million things creating problems. But if you can keep top quality for million things of course is better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know we once had Shopify themes and plugins on the platform, We need to bring that back on.

It would also be excellent if we can get Shopify add ons as well.

Another suggestion is to add nulled or group buy SEO tools

1 Like

Hey Gang,
I would love to see Group Buy tools like Group SEO Tools, they are great but I feel with the expertise of your team, could be amazing…hrefs, smrush, stock photos. Food for thought. Absolutely PHP scripts

If anyone needs any stock photos, let me know and what niche. I’ll try and hook u up.

Cheers
Carson

1 Like

You should offer hosting able to handle themes you’re offering :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love this service, its truly invaluable.

This is a total stretch, and id be privy to avoid moralizing. I think it would be interesting if at some point in the future the vault was able to adopt a Spotify type model. As in, plugin developers get a part of someone’s subscription when someone installs their plugin.

Obviously this would require a total overhaul of literally everything here. I just think it’d be cool!

2 Likes