Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi,

I would LOVE to have the following item added to the Festinger Vault:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your update request. I am happy to let you know that our system has updated your request.

Hey Festinger. I uploaded/activated the latest festinger plugin and toggled autoupdate and force update, but the version stays the same. What could be the problem?

1 Like

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.1.2

It might be a problem related to that version. I updated the file for you.

Great, thanks. So what course of action should I take now?

You can uninstall the previous version and install it again from the Festinger Vault plugin.

OK, just to makes sure - delete exertio theme from WP dashboard. If so, then what about the customizations that have been done? Also - how will I get access to the updated/fixed theme if all my credits have been used? Thanks for your help.

Hi Festinger. There is an update: (v 1.1.8 June 17th, 2022). Please provide the update when you get a chance.

Thanks

1 Like

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.1.8

Please update Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme 1.1.8 to v 1.1.9ā€”- July 25th, 2022. @Steve

1 Like

@Steve

1 Like

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.1.9

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.2.1

Please update Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme 1.2.1 to 1.2.5. @Steve

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.2.5 .

Please update Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme 1.2.5 to 1.2.6. @Steve

Please update Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme 1.2.5 to 1.2.6. @Steve

Exertio - Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme has been updated to 1.2.6.