Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme

The file has been replace now.

Hello Festinger team,

This is to report that the theme is working perfectly now.

Thanks a lot for the great support.

Best,
Nine

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know @nine.

Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.0.6.

Hello- I was hoping you can help. Several theme options are working, it’s requiring a license to be activated. When you go to edit header, you see this error:

that link takes you to a troubleshooting page asking you to register your license. Do you have a workaround for this? Would be so grateful. Thank you!

Please download pix-fort.zip and install by using Plugins > Add new and click to replace button when wordpress asks

Hi, thanks so much for the fast response. I really appreciate it. I have the pix-fort plugin installed. I re-downloaded it and installed/activated it per your instructions but it’s still doing the same. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks so much!

Thanks @namastayaway for getting back to us.

We will let you know once we got a solution for this problem.

1 Like

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Hi team @Martin , is the Consulting demo working? I asked a few months ago and you guys would try to find a solution. The problem was when importing it.

Thanks,
Best.

Dear valued community member,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide license keys as it is financially infeasible to purchase one for every customer. However, we would like to assure you that 99,99% of the themes posted in our WordPress repository will work without the need for a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is any offline demo content available. If it’s available, he will be uploading it as soon as possible for you. You will be receiving an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain features of a theme, please feel free to reach out to one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)

Please do not forget to download Pix fort and install by using Plugins > Add new and click to replace button when wordpress asks.

Please update to its latest version.

Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.0.7.

Please update to its latest version 3.0.8

Any update?

I have installed pix fort plugin and try. But got this error and I can’t able to edit the header. Also I don’t know why nowadays the response is very very slower. (Last 4 days request no response until now)

I am facing the same. Can’t edit header for essentials theme.

Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.0.8.

The theme has been updated now. Also install the latest version of Pixfort Core from here.