Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme

Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.0.3

Is Consulting demo available to import?

one-click-demo-import-plugin.zip (95.4 KB)

pixfort core 3.0.3 nulled is missing

@Steve – please upload Pixfort Core please.

1 Like

Pixfort core 3.0.3
pixfort-core.zip (9.4 MB)

this is pixfort core 3.0.0.!!! I need 3.0.3

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme 3.0.3 to Version 3.0.4 is out, essentials version 3.0.3 conflicts with elementor, I would be very happy if you could fix this bug and upgrade to the next version… @Steve

1 Like

Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.0.4

Since the Pixfort Core plugin in the Essentials theme conflicts with elementor, we cannot insert the templates of the essentials theme in the elementor library. If you fix the conflict between Pixfort Core plugin and Elementor, the main problem in using the theme will be eliminated. Can you please help? @Steve :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Download the latest version of pixfort core here|

1 Like

The Download Now field is not working, can you please solve the problem for me if I send you the admin login information privately? This situation is very important for me, I made a work belonging to my customer, but I cannot complete his project for this reason. I would be very grateful if this situation is solved. :pray: :no_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Steve

@Martin

Hello Festinger, there is an issue with the latest update, plugins and appearance section stop operating and demo files return server error. I am confident you will be able to help.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Essentials | Multipurpose WordPress Theme has been updated to 3.0.5.

Hello Festinger team,

The same issue is still present

“Hello Festinger, there is an issue with the latest update, plugins and appearance section stop operating and demo files return server error. I am confident you will be able to help.
Thanks in advance.”

Hello @nine – thanks a lot for your comment here and welcome =)

Please note that the import of demo content is not a feature we support on our forums, so it might be possible that it returns an error if you try to do so.

Are there any other features limited?

Hello @Martin and thanks a lot for your prompt response.

Appreciate the clarification about the demo import, then the issue I am facing is a black white screen in the plugins page when I am uploading this theme specifically. I tried to activate another theme and found that the plugins page returned back to normal.

Thanks in advance.
Nine.

Thanks for reporting that.

I’m tagging my teammate to see if he can replace/research the file in order to have it fixed.

@Steve → please check this file, thanks.