Brooklyn

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Brooklyn

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hello, can you share updated Brooklyn theme?
Tnx

1 Like

Brooklyn has been updated to 4.9.7.3

Thank you very much, but to download updated theme, it requires me credits? Do I need credit to download each update, or is it one time purchase (and i download all the updates). Thank you

And also I installed festinger vault plugin, but it cant update theme via it, it remains same version and plugins update are not listed.
TNX

It depends on the membership you’re running. If you’re using one-time credits, you should be able to download the item without being charged for another credit. If you’re on the recurring membership, you’re charged for an updated version. If you encounter any issues with your license, kindly send our team an email to hello@festingervault.com and we’re happy to help you out.

Please note that our backend requires 1-2 hours to fully sync with every WordPress website. We’ve over 15.000 customers and it requires some time to make it available on your website as well. We’re now 22 hours further, and it should be synced. Is it?

Brooklyn has been updated to 4.9.7.5

Theme version is not current. Also, none of the themes or plugins I have downloaded recently are licensed. Why are we paying you if we can’t download and use unlicensed plugins and themes?

Brooklyn has been updated to 4.9.7.5.

Thanks for reporting. The theme has been updated now .

Please update Brooklyn 4.9.7.5 to 5.0. @Steve

1 Like

We will update the file as soon as possible.

Please update Brooklyn 4.9.7.5 to 4.9.7.6. @Steve

1 Like

Brooklyn has been updated to 4.9.7.6.

Please update Brooklyn 4.9.7.6 to 4.9.8. @Steve

Hi goce.ristov,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Please update Brooklyn 4.9.7.6 to 4.9.8. @Steve

1 Like

Brooklyn has been updated to 4.9.8.

getting this error.

update to 4.9.8.4