Armania

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Armania

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Armania has been updated to 1.2.8

Can you fix the activation? There are no settings.

Hi @graymel – thanks a lot for your report.

@Steve – please update the file.

1 Like

Armania has been updated to 1.2.9

Please check again. The theme asks for activation.

I will send you a Pm with the request to grant me temporary admin access.

The theme is asking me to activate it. I am stuck. Please help.

Hi @Nidjooo – welcome to our community but please note that we do not support the import of demo content.

I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to request if there are any offline demo content available.

Armania has been updated to 1.3.0

@Nidjooo - Armania sample data
armania-sample-data.zip (41.9 MB)

Thanks for the warm welcome! As I am new here I do not really understand what you mean that you “do not support the import of demo content”.

So I should try and install this “sample data zip”?

Thank you for providing us with the screenshot @Nidjooo – please note that the theme does not require any activation as the features work out of the box. The license key is only required to auto-update (which we support with our Festinger Vault plugin as well). :slight_smile:

Armania has been updated to 1.3.1.