All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension

I have the same issue as the others with the initial authentication. I couldn’t find version 3.4 that @brianschroeter used to activate the plugin initially. Do you have that version available to download? I couldn’t see it in the download list.

Thanks a lot.

Hi @sameep – welcome here!

@brianschroeter , hey man, are you available to have your view on this, please?

Please update All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension 3.65 to 3.70. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension has been updated to 3.70.

All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension has been updated to 3.71.

Please update All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension 3.71 to 3.7.3. @Steve

Please update All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension 3.71 to 3.77. @Steve

Hi Kamus,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Please update All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension 3.71 to 3.82. @Steve

Please update All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension to 3.8.3 @FestingerUpdates

Please update All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension to 3.83 @FestingerUpdates