All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension

Download Link:

This is a support topic for All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension has been updated to 3.65

• Please update this extension to the latest version.
  • Thank you :slight_smile:
1 Like

All-in-One WP Migration Dropbox Extension has been updated to 3.65

Was updated 4 days ago but updated a 4 old version from 11/08/2021, all websites can not have the issue with you automated functionally to download. Latest version is 3.68 which was released 03/30/2022.

I’m receiving an error while trying to setup the Dropbox account.

You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. The license installed on your extension is likely non-genuine or pirated. For assistance, contact us at <a href=“mailto:support@servmask.com”>support@servmask.com.

@Martin

1 Like

3.6.8 is now out. May you please update to that version?

BTW – Regarding the anti-counterfeit issue… the workaround I found was to use a very old version of the plugin (I used 3.4), and then connect your account. At that point you can then upgrade the plugin since it doesn’t hit the dev’s site unless you’re changing the linked account.

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

@brianschroeter This is just a way to make you afraid of not activating the theme with a valid license key. As the license key is only used for the import of demo content (which we don’t support with our services) - you simply can ignore this notification.

You may be a victim of software counterfeiting. The license installed on your extension is likely non-genuine or pirated. For assistance, contact us at support@servmask.com.

Can you please check the issue?

Hi @ferozarshad - please check my reply here:

The plugin is literally not working if you can’t fix this kindly remove the plugin from the list or fix so that it can work properly.

Hello @ferozarshad – you’re claiming that the plugin is literally not working.

Can you please elaborate on what’s literally not working for you?

All in one migration one drive extension

Can you please elaborate on what’s literally not working for you?

It gives an error you are using cracked product and won’t let me use the plugin feature one drive login and account link part of this extension

This issue has been addressed and commented on a few times now:

Please check this reply.

@Martin The issue he’s experiencing is a result of how this plug-in handles authentication to Dropbox/Google or whatever third party they choose. It’s using the developer’s website as a callback during the authentication process. If the license is invalid, it rejects the link to Dropbox/google/etc, and displays the counterfeit error.

You can certainly ignore the message but it won’t allow you to link to the third party accounts for uploading the backup, which is the sole purpose of this specific add on.

There is a workaround if you go to an older version of the plug-in, perform the authentication, and then link the account. The authentication will be saved in the DB and will remain valid for as long as the API key is valid (not sure if it’s a year, or however long). Then you can upgrade the plug-in and the authentication callback won’t occur again unless the key expires or you try switching Google/Dropbox accounts.

That being said, if authentication is already done, your plug-in works perfectly and the error message can be disregarded. The “complaints” you’re seeing here are solely from people trying to do that initial authentication. :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Going back to my original reply, I used v3.4 to handle the authentication. I then upgraded to the current version on Festinger. Works great if you do it that way, but the authentication must be done on an old version of the plug-in if it hasn’t already been done for that site.

Thanks a lot for your help to our community!

Your comment was really helpful =)