2PA - WooCommerce 2Performant Affiliates WordPress

Download Link:

This is a support topic for 2PA - WooCommerce 2Performant Affiliates WordPress

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

I downloaded and installed this plugin fine, although when i went to The Actual Plugin settings Clicking on Product Feeds as well as Advertising Rankings doesn’t show anything (No Message Either) (Now If i click plugin settings at the bottom it takes me to a section where it says Username & Password > So i’m not sure if you have to login first then it’ll show the Sections of the plugin!

Hi @HugeMistake – the plugin has been updated.

Would you be able to check this out, please?

Yes i will try it now and report if any issues

Thank you!

Cheers, we’re always here =)

Okay so I’ve tried the updated version and it appears to have the same issue, of not showing anything in the 2 sections (I can’t currently video it to show you as i don’t have software available) as i do have products that should show in the sections ect.
Clicking both of the Sections just provide blank sections with no info or error message I also tried to change themes to a normal theme but same issue

Thanks for your help!

Hi @HugeMistake – that’s odd man.

I have to see what’s the issue here and I will update this thread if I can find a solution. :slight_smile: