YOAST SEO Premium

@FestingerUpdates

1 Like

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.6

please update from 18.6 to 19.1

1 Like

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.7

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.8

Update Version 19.2 - please

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Version 18.8 is causing crash on my wordpress sites.

Thanks a lot for reporting this issue @Purethor – the file has been fixed.

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.9

Can I Yoast WooCommerce SEO plugin please?

1 Like

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 19.0

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 19.1

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 19.2

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 19.2.1

Hi

I installed Yoast SEO Premium last version on my website. But the following writing appeared to me, so I had to stop the plugin temporaily.

Hey man, open your wp-config.php file and make sure to turn WP debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );

That should do the trick.

1 Like

good
thanks

1 Like

Hi @almaestro010 – thanks a lot for your comment on our forums and I merged your support topic with the Yoast SEO premium plugin =)

@aquasp – thanks a lot for your solution!

1 Like