YOAST SEO Premium

Download Link:

This is a support topic for YOAST SEO Premium

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

1 Like

Update request: Version 18.0 from current version 17.9

Hi Festinger, Just wanted to bump this thread.
Can we get the latest version 18.0?
BTW, the previous method for requesting plugin update seems kinda faster than this. it’s been 11 days I made my initial request. thanks

Hey man,

Thanks a lot for your message. But please note that version 18.0 is not available yet. Please have a look at their official changelog:

I can understand what you mean here, but we received multiple update requests for the same item many times a day and we wanted to make our update process + comment more transparent and public :slight_smile:

How can this be improved?

Thanks alot. My bad, I assumed they update both premium and free at the same time.

Now that you’ve mentioned the strategy behind modifying the process for requesting updates, I think it makes sense to keep it as is, I foresee this evolving into a micro-community :slight_smile:

All the best mate.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. And yes, I just noticed that the premium version isn’t the same version as the free one. :slight_smile:

In regards to your other comment, thanks, man! We will add many valuable information and benefits for verified customers very very soon.

Let me know if you have any other feedback in regards to this new community.

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.0

Hello, update to 18.1 is available, can you upload when you can?

Thanks a lot for your work :slight_smile:

Hello, the 18.3 version is available. Please update asap. Thank you.

2 Likes

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.1

Hi, please recheck the download link. It has been broken. I only saw a message"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.". I can’t download it. Thank you.

Hey mate. Not able to download Yoast SEO Premium plugin. Getting XML message below:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey

festingervault

tx000000000000021c66e00-006228ef8a-22b04d11-ams3b

22b04d11-ams3b-ams3-zg02

Thank you for reporting this everyone.

The file has been replaced. Please check.

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.1

Update request Version 18.4

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

1 Like

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.2.1

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.3

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 18.4

Last version 18.8 - do you have this update also?

1 Like