XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

It is asking for a purchase code. It won’t allow me to activate the theme properly.

Hi @The_Life_Force_Netwo – please note that the license key is only required in order to use the automatic updates for this theme. But you can enable this functionality as well using the Festinger Vault plugin:

XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.5

Ι cant to install this theme . XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme 4.5

a key is required before installing

Hi @john_charitos,

Welcome to our community and thank you for posting this issue.

Please note that we do not support the import of demo content, but I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if there is any offline demo content available.

Demo Data - Xen
Dummy Data.zip (537.5 KB)

can somebody help me?

Hi @john_charitos,

We’ve removed your login credentials as this is a public forum.

Please change the password as it might be possible that someone accessed your website.

For what kind of help are you seeking?

hey, alright I’m sorry.
I can’t get past the first step for a purchase code, I also read an article with the same problem but didn’t find a solution.

Documentation.zip (2.4 MB)

Here is the documentation in regards to this theme.

how do i skip the step?

Hello John,

Please note that you do not have to skip this step, as the XEN options are available in the menu item below the ‘About XEN’.

if I don’t insert the license the process can’t continue, that’s what I mean :open_mouth:

What kind of process?

Please note that the import of demo content is not available with our services.

I can’t install the plugins if the key is not inserted

XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.6.

XEN - Creative Portfolio Agency WordPress Theme has been updated to 4.8.