WPML Multilingual CMS

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WPML Multilingual CMS

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

WPML Multilingual CMS has been updated to 4.5.4

WPML Multilingual CMS has been updated to 4.5.5

Good morning I don’t know if this is the right category to ask about this.

my question i am trying to use wpml but the plugin keeps asking for a product code this i dont have to fill in before is there a way that i dont have to fill this in again

Hi there, you can fill in any license key in order to activate the product :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you for your quick reply I have looked to do that but it will not he says that this code does not belong to this domain

do i need to buy the real product? or is there a work arond? for the site key?

@Martin

Hi @paul,

You don’t need a license in order to use the product. The license key is only used for automatic updates. Or do you encounter any issues with settings that are not accessible?

I am forced to enter a key otherwise I cannot set it up
is it possible that we might schedule a call in? or do you not do that or can I send screenshots?

1 Like

@Martin

WPML Multilingual CMS has been updated to 4.5.6

Hi Paul, thanks a lot for your message but we do offer support through our forums only.

Sure - you can upload any screenshots if you’d like.

We do our upper best to provide you the best support as we can give.

WPML Multilingual CMS has been updated to 4.5.8

I solved this by reinstalling the plugin.

1 Like

@cecil – I’m happy to read that your issue has been fixed!

Hi there! Can you please check the url to LicenseStep.php file? (File sharing and storage made simple)
It seems broken.

Thanks

Hello @tcp – thanks a lot for your comment here, but your link is broken.

Please note that you can enter any random number in order to activate this plugin. =)

I am sorry I wasn’t precise enough.
Here is the link to the plugin:

And if you check under the “Important information” box below, there is an external link to the LicenseStep file, which is broken (the link I shared in my prev message).

Hey @tcp – oops, I think that data is outdated as we just replaced the file without the need for a license change or modification of core files. =)

Please check back and let us know if the replaced version works for you.