WPGetAPI PRO Plugin

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WPGetAPI PRO

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

WPGetAPI PRO has been updated to 1.4.8

Please update WPGetAPI PRO 1.4.8 to Version: 1.7.4. @Steve

@Steve

I was wondering if all of the pro features of WP Get API Pro plugin work with out a license?

I know many themes and plugings don’t work with all features unlicensed yet some work

Perfect. I’m really hoping this one lets you get the full features.
Excited Time GIF by Curious Pavel

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update WPGetAPI PRO 1.4.8 to 1.6.0. @Steve

WPGetAPI PRO has been updated to 2.1.1.

WPGetAPI PRO has been updated to 2.1.2.

WPGetAPI PRO has been updated to 2.1.3.

WPGetAPI PRO has been updated to 2.2.0.

Can you get the new version 3?

Please update WPGetAPI PRO 2.2.0 to 3.0.0. @Steve

1 Like

The original developer of this plugin threatened us with a negative SEO attack (LOL!).

Be aware of such a developer using their plugins/themes, as I personally do not recommend using them.

1 Like

Send him a 12000 word ChatGPT article on GPL, then ask him if you can return the SEO favor … =)

1 Like

We all know negative SEO doesn’t really work these days.
Just empty threats.

I’m not going to do anymore with this, so best of luck selling my plugin. I hope you make heaps of money off my hard work.

Enjoy.

@wpgetapi has been banned due to being a security risk to our services.

1 Like

Please update WPGetAPI PRO 2.2.0 to 3.0.0. @Steve

Please update WPGetAPI PRO 2.2.0 to 3.1.2. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile: