WP Webhooks Pro: The #1 WordPress Automation plugin

not it doesn’t work to me

It’s not working as of today. it does the same thing for me

May have found a fix. In the wp_options database add wpwhpro_load_local_integrations with the value true and it works like it should. If you can somehow add that to the code on load it should be able to fix it foreveryone.

1 Like

Nice found! We will check it and update the code accordingly.

Hi, the plugin is asking for a license, can you help?

Hi lafabriweb,

We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Do you have a version outdated who is working now? i try 6.0 and is not working.

Same problema here version 6.1.1

Please update WP Webhooks Pro: The #1 WordPress Automation plugin 6.1.1 to 6.1.1. @Steve

6.1.1 is already available for download .

Please update WP Webhooks Pro: The #1 WordPress Automation plugin 6.1.1 to 6.2.0. @Steve

Hi drhema,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

I hesitate to ask but . . . any news on on whether it’s possible to update yet? (I’m prompted for a license)

Hi @zakman.green,

Yes, we tried to bypass their security in every way, but we can’t. Their features are hidden behind an API wall, which contains over 30k+ lines of code. Unfortunately, we have to mark this plugin as inactive.

That’s unfortunate, but thanks for trying.

1 Like