WP Table Builder Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP Table Builder Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi,

The Pro Version is not working for me.
It seems like that´s the free version.

Any way to fix it?

I see. This plugin is not nulled (yet).

We will update the source as soon as we got a workaround for this issue.

Thank you for reporting.

Any news?

Unfortunately not.

We will update the source once there is a solution available. :slight_smile:

The Pro Version of Wp Table Builder Pro is not like a pro, It’s like a free version.
What Should I do?

WP Table Builder Pro has been updated to 1.3.16

Hi @syedmukram and @leon.heinrich539 – thanks a lot for your reply in this thread and I’m happy to announce that the new version 1.3.16 is compatible and you can enjoy the premium features.

@syedmukram I merged your topic to the right section of the forum and updated the file for you. =)

Hi, I Downloaded and Uploaded it again but it’s still a free version.
IT’s Not Become Pro Version.
Thanks.

Hi @syedmukram – please click on the ‘Activate and continue’ button and you will get access to the premium features:

Hi, It’s Show Active But it’s not Active see the photo, please.

It’s Still Free Version
Thanks

@syedmukram – what version of the plugin are you using?

It’s Latest Version

It might not show as active on the license page, but the actual plugin is active and the premium features can be used without the license key.

Please check this video it’s not pro, it’s just a free version.

Thanks

Hi @syedmukram – thank you for the video.

I can confirm this plugin requires further investigation in order to see if we can bypass their Freemius activation code.

I will update this thread once we got a solution, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello festinger, is there any progress on this issue?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no updates (yet).

1 Like

Hi Festinger,

Any updates yet?

Unfortunately, not. The Freemius security is very hard to bypass.