WP Smush Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP Smush Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.9.7

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.9.9

3.9.11 is the latest version.

1 Like

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.9.11

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.10.1

Please update to 3.10.2

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.10.2

Downloaded this plugin via the Festinger Plugin, but it’s not the Pro version, keeps asking me to become a pro user. Please advise.

I t looks like if I download the file to my machine and then upload it to my wordpress site via the plugin screen it is the pro version, but not if I install directly through the festinger plugin

Hi,

Please note that this is a SAAS service product. The actual optimization for some features is done on the server of the developers of WP Smush. We don’t have control over their servers as that requires an API key to use.

IDK what that means, lol. Just posting how I resolved the issue for anyone else who experiences the same thing.

There is no solution, as you always need an active license key in order to use their service.

WordPress for SaaS: An Overview | Blog | Convesio.

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.10.3

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.11.0

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.11.1

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.12.1

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.12.2

WP Smush Pro has been updated to 3.12.3

installed on site for first time. cant access admin now. I probably have to delete plugin forlder to restore admin access. could you please check this to make sure it works as intended?