WP Simple Pay Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP Simple Pay Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Please update to 4.4.4 or 4.4.4.1?

1 Like

WP Simple Pay Pro has been updated to 4.4.3

WP Simple Pay Pro has been updated to 4.5.1

how to activate the plugin? It asks for license key, when I add random key it doesn’t work.

Hello @just4mmoonly – thanks a lot for your comment.

Can you post a screenshot of the disabled features, please?

@Martin I see the same thing on my end. Here is a screenshot…:

Thanks for reporting this @brianschroeter.

@Steve → can you update this file, please?

Sorry, No update is available for WP simple pay pro.

So… we can’t use this plugin because it requires a license key?

Also, does that mean I lost a credit since this can’t be used (due to missing license) but I still downloaded the plugin?

Hello @JBlack,

Thanks a lot for your message.

At this moment, we’re investigating to see if this plugin can be bypassed.

Meanwhile, we added an extra download credit tor your account to let you download another preferred download. =)

WP Simple Pay Pro has been updated to 4.7.2.2.

Please update WP Simple Pay Pro 4.7.2.2 to 4.7.8.1. @Steve

Hi shreddy,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

Please update WP Simple Pay Pro 4.7.2.2 to 4.7.10. @Steve

1 Like

WP Simple Pay Pro has been updated to 4.7.8.1.

Please update WP Simple Pay Pro 4.7.8.1 to 4.7.10. @Steve

Please update to 4.7.10

Hi kontakt8,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information: