WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.9.13.2

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.9.14

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.9.15

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.9.16

Please update WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium 1.9.16 to 1.10.0. @FestingerUpdates

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.0

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.1

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.2.

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.3.

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.4.

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.5.

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.6.

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.7.

In an effort to get support from WP Sheets Editor Media Library on their website using this plugin downloaded from Festinger, I ran into several issues — one of which — when they send me the beta version to try and fix an issue, it erased the license. They also asked me to find my license, and the link to the license was not there.

How do provide a license when asked for one by plugin support?

Just to be clear, I couldn’t find the link to the license before they had me upload the beta version. Their developer now has a log in link and is going to try and resolve the issues we ran into. I wonder if he will be able to see that I never paid for a license?

Please update WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium 1.10.7 to 1.10.8. @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.8.

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.9.

WP Sheet Editor Media Library Premium has been updated to 1.10.11.