WP SEO Structured Data Schema Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP SEO Structured Data Schema Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

WP SEO Structured Data Schema Pro has been updated to 1.4.1

Hi,

I just installed this but it asks for activation code. May I please get the code?

Also, it says that version 1.4.6 is available, but I can’t figure out how to update it. Please advise!

@Steve – please update this plugin.

Can you post a screenshot of this issue @rayden1980 - thanks.

sure! Will this do?

Thanks for the screenshot, but please note that the license key is only required for automatic updates which are also supported by the Festinger Vault, so there is no need for it =)

what do you mean?? I can’t update the plugin automatically, as - from what you can see in the screenshot - there’s absolutely no update button anywhere

Please note that we do not use the default update section of WordPress, as we’ve developed our own.

Please check this guide for more information:

And to request new updates:

got it :slight_smile:

Good luck man!

WP SEO Structured Data Schema Pro has been updated to 1.4.6.

WP SEO Structured Data Schema Pro has been updated to 1.4.8.

WP SEO Structured Data Schema Pro has been updated to 1.4.9.