WP-Script Core Plugin

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP-Script Core Plugin

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

WP-Script Core Plugin has been updated to 2.2.7

I have read the I need to give access to wp admin for someone to enter the developers licence key. So if thats the case does it mean that when paying the 49 dollars its only for one website? And what if i would want to change the domain/site where i want the plugins to be installed, do I need to contact you every time for that? If i migrate my site from staging version where the domain will be different from live will the plugin still work or does it require again to be activated?

Hi @Mokus,

Thanks a lot for your interest and welcome to our community.

Yes, we need admin access in order to activate the WP-script license key for you. We can activate it up to 5 domains for you and if you want to switch from staging to production website, we will need access again and it will count as two domains.

After purchasing my festinger vault plan, added the festinger vault plugin to my admin panel and downloaded and activated the wp-script themes and plugins through festinger vault, I was still required to activate them by WP-SCRIPT before using them. pls help

Hello @ELORM,

Welcome to the community.

Please note that we received 7 support inquiries from you in total for the same issue. We do not appreciate it if you crosspost your support tickets and consume our admin resources.

We sent you an activation email with the request to provide us with temporary admin access.

I have problems with the import. All pages are imported except the home page.

Sir, why is the Kingtube theme and Wp-script not active, you have to enter a license

@Ranzdan welcome to our community.

Please do not crosspost your questions here =)

Your issue has been addressed here:

Please update WP-Script Core Plugin 2.2.7 to newest. @Steve

where do i get the licence key for wp-script core

Please click on ‘Request License Key’ if you’re on a lifetime VIP membership:

Please update WP-Script Core Plugin 2.2.9 to 2.3.0. @Steve

I got this message when visit the WP-Script dashboard
Your Yearly Access is over. Please renew your Full Access on this page https://www.wp-script.com/full-access/

The issue has been fixed. Please check!

@Martin @Steve You state that you only provide license keys to users with Professional or Lifetime membership. But when I click ‘Request License Key’, it only allows me to upgrade to Lifetime membership. I would like to request the license key under Professional membership

Thanks for your comment here @teaandguinness but please note that this feature is not available for lifetime and lifetime VIP users.

@Martin I need clarification on this again. Which package do I need to download the wp-script core plugin with the license. The product page states that wp-script it is a Gold Download. But the pricing page states that under the Professional plan, you get access to 30+ Adult themes and plugins. If wp-script isn’t available under the Professional Plan, then which Adult themes and plugins are available to download under the Professional Plan?