WP RSS Aggregator – News Feeds, Autoblogging, Youtube Video Feeds and More

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP RSS Aggregator – News Feeds, Autoblogging, Youtube Video Feeds and More

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Are the premium features of this plugin meant to be included as part of the festinger vault? Feed to Post, etc. I installed through your vault and its just the free version.

I just got your plugin today, so I’m new to using it. Is there anyway to get the premium features for this plugin.

sorry, I think I found the other features for this plugin and they are separate downloads so I’m going to try that. My bad. You can delete my comments here, I think my question has been answered.

Thank you for reporting this.

Yes, you need to install the additional plugins for the other products :slight_smile:

Please update WP RSS Aggregator – News Feeds, Autoblogging, Youtube Video Feeds and More 4.19.1 to latest. @Steve

@Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update WP RSS Aggregator – News Feeds, Autoblogging, Youtube Video Feeds and More 4.19.1 to 4.22. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I have installed WPP RSS from the Vault but the plugin is not working, I mean to say Premium options are not working.

Thanks

Hello @clickwinks,

Thanks a lot for your message here and welcome to the Festinger Vault community.

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the issue you’re encountering, please?

Hi, Any update on the issue i am facing? Thanks

Please update WP RSS Aggregator – News Feeds, Autoblogging, Youtube Video Feeds and More 4.19.1 to 4.23.1. @Steve

Please update WP RSS Aggregator – News Feeds, Autoblogging, Youtube Video Feeds and More 4.19.1 to 4.23.1. @Steve