WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin 4.4.2.2 to Update pleasee. @FestingerUpdates

Hello,
I installed version 4.4.2.2 on a new Wordpress and I encountered a fatal error.
I installed version 4.3.6 and it works correctly, premium ok!

I updated version 4.3.6 to version 4.4.2.2 from the Festinger menu and it installed successfully, but the premium is not working. I am attaching two images for comparison, in the latest version the menu looks like the free version.

Also, I am attaching another screenshot, the rollback is not working.

Thank you

WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin has been updated to 4.4.3 .

The issue has been resolved in the latest update 4.4.3.

I installed version 4.4.3, the premium works but an error appeared at the top of my dashboard, when clicking on it this is what I see:

Please update WP Activity Log Pro - The #1 WordPress Activity Log Plugin 4.4.3 to 4.4.3.1 (2023-01-12). @FestingerUpdates